Topic: Google really hates our sports website

Recently we here at fanzak decided to install webmaster tools on google to see why we do not seem to be ranking on google for anything at all and not getting any search traffic from google. It seems google really hates our sports forum and website.. and according to google webmasters tools we only rank for 2 keywords despite how big our website is..(and how good of a sports website it is). Anyway we dont need google anyway to make fanzak the best sports fan website in the world. (Don't use google to search for stuff anyway they spy on you). So if you are wondering why we dont have that much traffic and or visitors here on fanzak that is why! Typical!

Re: Google really hates our sports website

Lol I know right I search for fanzak.. and fanzak being the only fanzak you would think it would be at the top of the search results on google but it isnt. I dont use google anymore now I have switched to bing. Bing is so much better search engine than google by far!

Lol at least google cant turn off this website... or any other small website not run by huge million dollar companies who aint filling googles wallets.

maybe fanzak needs more backlinks that how yo start ranking highly on google so I gather.

It really is such a shame..... non of my friends can find this website when I tell them about it.

6 (edited by chriss 2013-11-25 10:43:42)

Google is run by f'ing moron nerds. I actually use other search engines now like duckduckgo..... though even that just aggregates it results from the top search engines so I am looking a for a good alternative all together. Some one should make a adwords click bot and really smash googles revenue by making a bot that just randomly clicks ads at the tops of google search this would wreck google hahaha, I guess if you know programming it might be quite easy to make.