Topic: What ever happened to global warming?

A few years ago there was so much talk about global warming and now global warming has now changed into climate change? AZ funny thing about global warming is that apparently on the news i heard that some scientists that where working in the north pole had been either changing results or they might have been not publishing certain results that disproved global warming i cannot remember which one it was.  But it does go to show that most of the scientists have agenda... if global warming didn't exist they wouldn't have a job.

Now though it looks as though the scientist have changed stories about global warming as the public kind of got annoyed.. now its not global warming but climate change where the atmosphere is getting warmer and as a result we will be put in a ice age :s there excuse is something like the warming atmosphere will cause the jet streams to turn off and they are what is keeping our planet warm....

I am i the only one confused? Does global warming/ climate change even exist or not?

2 (edited by Rudolf 2013-06-20 07:26:31)

Re: What ever happened to global warming?

yeah very convenient, i think scientists should stop analyzing the melting of the north pole so much and do something about it (better energy sources... nuclear fusion) if its as bad as they say.....

global warming exists but it is not as bad as many scientists make out......the earth also obviously isnt going to stay one temperature for hundreds of thousands of years is it?

global warming became extinct