Topic: google loosing fans?

Google is a search engine... even though it now own a whole load of things... google's search engine is used by everyone to find new websites on the web. But google is also a monopoly and is using its powers to control webmasters and to make them buy ads so that their website is even found by others people this is all because google is such a monopoly and that search engines are the only way to really find new websites. Google has recently been relasing stupid updates every couple of months "in a effort to remove spam from their search engine" but we all know the real reason behind google's updates it is to remove small businesses so that they must bid away all their profits on adwords.. simple as that after all google is a business.... Take for example the fanzak forum... you cannot find this forum anywhere on google... not even if you search for "fanzak" despite the fact we are the only website called fanzak and even use the word fanzak.... Our website isnt spam? but google wants it to be so they can charge us to be seen... These updates google are making are ruining peoples businesses and destroying lives... but the evil gits at google dont care as long as they are getting profits.... People used to be fans of google but unlike sports fanz who follow their sports teams through good and bad times.. because this is effecting peoples livelihoods and is not a game people are soon realizing that google is not their friend... What do you think?

(Rant created after google destroyed all my earnings and business)

Re: google loosing fans?

I can never find what im looking for on google... i use http://duckduckgo.com instead its super.. and atleast on that one fanzak is number 1 for fanzak!

Re: google loosing fans?

Hey chriss.. I never use google anymore to search for anything basically because i carnt find anything im looking for on it... just get either rubbish youtube videos, wikipedia, amazon or ebay every single time..... NO MORE I SAY! I havent used duckduckgo but il give it a go... Has anyone tried bing? that what im using.. its okay.. well alot better than google anyway.