Topic: What with all the rubbish music?

What with all the rubbish music nowadays? Has the world lost its mind? mindlessness noise that all i hear on the radio or people just talking (rapping) and maybe a ripped beat from somewhere else for backing and that it? Im sure there are plenty of capitalist reasons behind all this...? Why do you think music has gone down hill... Is it because music bosses are finding its not the music that counts but how they can market it as cool.. and if they market anything even if it is the worse song in the world as cool and popular the sheep will buy the records? Or is it that human kind is getting evolutionary dumber and dumber?
Or is it just that good music is still being made its just very underground now?

Re: What with all the rubbish music?

I wonder if you can pinpoint the exact time when music went down hill... Im sure someone can create a graph... where music reached its peak and then plummeted

i think that there are more and more people int he world and less and less talented people (not just in music but over things too)

when music became a business that is when music stopped being music. Music should be art.. and art isnt about making money.