1 (edited by zombie 2013-09-22 10:37:35)

Topic: Loads of views on this forum but not many members?

Hey the forum threads on this forum seem to be sky high and as soon as you post something views come pouring in on this forum, yet we dont have many members on the forum? Why? does anyone know?

Re: Loads of views on this forum but not many members?

Yeah this forum only has 18 member's currently. lol and the forum views tho dont add up... unless there or lots of people reading our forum and spying on us and haven't joined up :D or they could just be very shy and dont wanna join... You guess is only as good as mine on this one..

Maybe we have aliens looking on our forum for their daily dose of sports news and fan banter?:)

Im not really a doc its just my name...

Maybe we have aliens looking on our forum for their daily dose of sports news and fan banter?:)

Ah yes could very well be intelligent life roaming our forums.. laughing at some of the stuff we say at time hehe :) Oh dear doc you said "banter" i hate that word... such a cliche and so annoying sorry

I dont get why we dont have many member's... all other sports forums I visit are just full of smug freaks who know it all but dont actually know any thing about sports just troll forums all day.