1 (edited by tomm 2013-09-23 09:01:50)

Topic: Do aliens exist?

It a question that many want to know... Do aliens really exist.. Surely there has got to be something that occupies the vast vast KNOWN universe.. What do you think? Is their intelligent life out there? I personally think that there has to be something out there... I wonder if they have reached planet earth yet or know about us?

2 (edited by ricky 2013-09-23 09:07:18)

Re: Do aliens exist?

I think that there are aliens but we will never meet them. The aliens wouldn't really want to meet us anyway as to get across the universe you would need extremely advanced tech and space crafts...(us humans struggle to even get on the moon). So why would aliens care to meet us if they have such powerful technology? There tech would be so advance its hardly likely that they would need human slaves and there would probably be millions of other lifeforms for them to meet.... planet earth would be really boring and would serve no purpose.

It is not like the aliens would want to come to this planet and share their tech too after all that could result in them making a threat to their species... a bit like giving a third world country a nuclear bomb.. so the aliens may just be avoiding us so they dont give us any ideas.

The aliens have probably observed us and dont like the look of our culture so avoid as.

I actually wonder what aliens would look like........

I presume the aliens would look totally different because most earth animals all come from the same environment near enough.

I guess so...... there whole culture and perception on life may also be different too....