Topic: How to grow taller?

Hey fellow fanzakers, I am looking for ways to grow taller has anyone got any ideas.. I am already quite tall but it wouldn't hurt to be even taller lol! Anyone here got any suggestions?

Re: How to grow taller?

YO! chriss that is quite simple really.. a while ago I actually bought some shoe lifts.. i lost them now unfortunately but when i used to wear them I was 3 inches taller it was quite impressive actually.. I forgot where I bought these insoles from but they weren't that expensive.

Yeah I too have tried some shoe lifts before..(I dont even need them as im 6ft 3.. but hey ho) If you have bad posture improving it will always help and by doing stretching exercises you are going to get healthier as well.. good thing to add on to your warm up before exercise or sport that what I do.. otherwise I tend to get a bad back if I let my posture go.

Thats brilliant shoe lifts who would of known!

Wasn't there a thread about this not too long ago? Anyway what I know is that growing taller isn't possible really.. as it is your genetics that set the boundaries of how to you can grow... you can get stunted growth so it is important to eat right and be healthy while you are growing to reach the full potential in height your genes will let you get. Like the other say shoe lifts are a good alternative if you've stopped growing.. and stretching exercises will mean better posture making you a little bit taller... not slouching also makes you look more confident and studies have shown people who are perceived as being more confident are also thought to be taller than then actually are by others.

Im not really a doc its just my name...

neat advice doc!

I think that is why I got some insoles... because your right growing taller does get impossible and stretching exercises dont actually make you grow only make you stand up straighter.

these are all great ways I might try the shoe lifts one for myself!