Topic: Spammers are deleted

We want to keep this forum advertisement free, a place for fans somewhere fans can speak freely to others fans.
Spam can really harm our website and cause a whole bunch of annoying problems here are a few of them to help you understand....

-Spam on the forum destroys the credibility of the fanzak forum. This is because spam is often advertisement with the purpose of promotion rather than helping others.

-Spam just clutters up the forum with useless rubbish

-Nobody like talking to robots

-Spam on the forum will effect fanzaks positions on the search engines meaning less real people will join.

-Spam often doesn't make sense and out of context.. because spammers must spam as many website as possible they will use program to do so (often even using spintax like this: {hello|hi|yo|greeting| my name is|i am} {james|peter|a person|a spammer} to create multiple copies of the same piece of text to avoid seo penalties (a reason why spammers try to spam to gain links to advance in the search engines) this often makes no sense at all.

Spam is mostly created to get links pointing to a partiicular website to help with seo.

This doesn't mean that you cannot post links on the fanzak forum... If you genuinely post something useful and add a link the helps users find out more information that's great!

Here at fanzak the mods will use their brains to determine what is spam and what is legit... Spammers will be deleted and all their posts wiped from the forum

Thanks for reading

Re: Spammers are deleted

Oh yeah i think i know why you created this announcement i saw that post in the cardio forum that didn't make the slightest bit of sense whatsoever and just linked to some dumb website...

Hehe i never see any spam what so ever on this forum. :D

Remember if you do see spam pm me and I will delete it! Its a sports forum after all and not a tinned meat forum ;)